Saturday, January 08, 2005

Saturday, January 8, 2005

I got my picture made today for the new record cover and promo stuff. That has got to be one of the most awkward feelings I've ever had. Look at a camera and hold still while it records time. "Don't blink while I flash blinding bright white light into your eyes". "Oh you blinked, I'll have to do it again." I always blink. I'll keep everyone in the loop on progress and an official release date. I know it's going to be some time in April. I had a great time during a visit from my good friend and fellow worship leader, Lee McDerment. Lee leads worship at one of the most happening churches in the US...New Spring Community Church in Anderson, SC. If you live in upstate SC, near Clemson University, you should check it out...Lee's band and worship team are simply some of the best around. We wrote a killer song during the visit, that'll put up in music when I can get it mixed.

No comments: