Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday, July 18, 2005

Walking outside feels like wrapping up in a blanket, fresh out of the dryer. It's hot...7th circle of hell hot. Fortunately, this is as close as I am capable of getting to hell, and I'm grateful. Heat in NC is big time, I had forgotten. Anyway, weather is not what I want to write about. everyone talks about it and there are tons of people who could do a better job than me on the subject. The Summer has been going great...leading worship every night and tossing the frisbee durning the day (play ultimate). We wrap things up on the 21st and head back to the Nashville. I am looking forward to resting in my own bed and eating at Judge Bean's BBQ. I always come to this place when I am wrapping up a long summer and here I am again...how do I finish as strong as I started. I want to finish well. I want to finish as a winner. This tour and my life. Noting counts as much as how you finish. People remember the finish and the finish is what defines a person. Daily decisions are what define a person. Here's hoping to be a real old man with a great track record

No comments: