Thursday, October 20, 2005

October 20, 2005



I want to tell you about this record that I'm on. It's called "The Glorious Impossible". I am so proud of this record and I want you to know it's just full of songs you can use in worship for your church. A lot of you asked me about the song "Honestly" that I sang a lot this summer. That song is on this record. Although I wrote on this song, I am not the guy singing it on the record. The guy I wrote it with however, Elias Dummer, is singing it and does a great job. You can get this CD at any Christian music store or online. www.springhillworship.com. I have 2 songs on it that I am singing and I wrote on 6 total. I just think it would be something that helps point you to Jesus and we all need a little bit of that today. When you buy it, let me know what you think about it.

No comments: