Thursday, March 22, 2007

The End of An Era


After many faithful years and hundreds of thousands of miles, I will be saying good-bye to my green van (Jean Claude). It’s weird, but I am going to miss the little guy. As my new van sits in the driveway, I still feel a little loyalty to Jean Claude and he will always hold a place in my heart. Sort of like a dog, but one that drinks oil and smokes. The good news is that his ministry career is not over. Another ministry minded band, called One Foot Forward, who will use him to travel the country playing music, purchased Jean Claude.
I know he will serve them well, since he is a servant minded van, and a Christian.

Bon Voyage mi amigo...may your windshield see many miles and may you always stay between the ditches.

3 comments:

Richard Thompson said...

Speaking of ending an era? i hear you have ties to the New Kids on the block? is this tru? or howabout menudo? I will supply pics upon request!

Richard Thompson said...

http://bellsouthpwp.net/R/e/RedRanger92/Pictures/newkid2.jpg

Richard Thompson said...

http://bellsouthpwp.net/R/e/RedRanger92/Pictures/menudo1.jpg

ignore me you won't :)